Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, aloha burger. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Aloha Burger is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Aloha Burger is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook aloha burger using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Aloha Burger:
- Take 1 can sliced pineapple rings
- Make ready 3/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- Get 1 lb ground beef
- Take 1 red onion (sliced)
- Get 1 tbsp butter
- Take 1 lettuce
- Get 1 kaiser buns
- Take 1 Swiss cheese
- Make ready 4 bacon strips (cooked)
Instructions to make Aloha Burger:
- Drain pineapple juice into a small bowl; add teriyaki sauce. Place 3 tablespoons in a resealable plastic bag. Add pineapple; toss to coat and set aside.
- Shape beef into four patties; place in an 8-in. square baking dish. Pour the remaining teriyaki sauce mixture over patties; marinate for 5-10 minutes, turning once.
- Drain and discard teriyaki marinade. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 6-9 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, saute onion in butter until tender, about 5 minutes; set aside.
- Drain and discard pineapple marinade. Place pineapple on grill or under broiler to heat through. Layer with lettuce and onion on bottom of buns. Top with burgers, cheese, pineapple and bacon. Open wide, and enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food aloha burger recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!