Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, keto crackers. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
A crispy keto seed cracker with a nice nutty taste of sesame seeds. Great for breakfast as well as the evening's cheese platter. Here are just a few of the Keto Crackers Recipes we've included Keto Graham Crackers Coconut Flour Crackers Keto Crackers With Seeds and Flaxseeds.
Keto crackers is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Keto crackers is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have keto crackers using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Keto crackers:
- Prepare 35 gm butter
- Take 100 gm almond meal
- Prepare 15 gm ground pork crackling
- Prepare 1/2 tsp xantham gum
- Make ready 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Make ready 1 egg
- Make ready 1 tsp garlic powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 1/2 tsp paprika
Crackers are a staple snack food in almost everyone's pantry unless you're on a low-carb diet. Here's how to make keto-friendly crackers at home and the products you can buy. These low-carb keto crackers are made with mozzarella cheese, almond flour, and egg yolk. Keto crackers are great sesame salt cracker for dips, cheese and the perfect addition to any antipasto plate.
Steps to make Keto crackers:
- Preheat oven to 180 C°
- Melt butter in microwave
- Add almond meal, xantham gum, baking powder, paprika, garlic powder, salt and mix well
- Add egg and knead. When mixed well, add ground pork crackling. Make sure dough comes off the sides of the mixing bowl. If needed, add a bit more ground pork crackling.
- Refrigerate the dough for 5-10 mins.
- Roll out the dough by putting it in between 2 baking paper sheets
- Cut into squares. Do not separate the squares.
- Put the baking paper and dough into a baking tray and bake for 15 mins.
- Let the crackers cool for 10 mins. Separate the squares along the lines. Enjoy!
These Keto Crackers are just what you're looking for! The nice thing about making these keto crackers at home is that you can add whatever herbs and spices you want. How long do keto crackers last? If you tried making these, please let us know how they came out in the comments. What Makes These Keto Crackers So Good?
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food keto crackers recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!