Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Gluten free chocolate cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Gluten free chocolate cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gluten free chocolate cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals ignore. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gluten free chocolate cake recipe. You can have gluten free chocolate cake using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Gluten free chocolate cake:
- Provide Cake ingredients:
- You need 300 g butter
- Prepare 300 g light brown sugar
- Use 200 g gluten free self raising flour
- Use 6 medium eggs
- Provide 3/4 tsp xantham gum
- You need 200 g dark chocolate
- Take Buttercream ingredients:
- You need 250 g butter
- Provide 1 tsp vanilla extract
- You need 400 g icing sugar
- Provide 200 g dark chocolate
- Get To finish:
- Take Strawberries
Steps to make Gluten free chocolate cake:
- Cake: Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Melt dark chocolate in a bain marie (place a bowl with the chocolate over a saucepan with hot water in)
- Beat together butter and light brown sugar
- Beat in to the butter and sugar mixture gluten free self raising flour, eggs and xantham gum
- Once the dark chocolate has cooled fold in to the mixture
- Grease two 20cm cake tins with butter and then pour mixture evenly between the two tins
- Place tins in the oven for around 35-40 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean when poked in the cake
- Buttercream: Melt dark chocolate in a bain marie
- Beat butter to loosen it before beating in icing sugar and vanilla extract
- Fold in dark chocolate
- Decorating: Spread half of the buttercream on one of the cakes and sliced strawberries
- Place the other cake on top of the cake spread with buttercream
- Top with the rest of the buttercream and whole strawberries
If you find this Gluten free chocolate cake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.