Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, turkish poached egg from the ottoman empire. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Turkish Poached Egg from the Ottoman Empire is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Turkish Poached Egg from the Ottoman Empire is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have turkish poached egg from the ottoman empire using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkish Poached Egg from the Ottoman Empire:
- Take 2 Eggs
- Take 500 ml Boiling water
- Get 1/2 tbsp Vinegar
- Get 1/2 tsp Salt
- Prepare 250 grams ★Plain yogurt
- Take 1 clove ★Garlic (grated)
- Get (For the sauce:)
- Prepare 15 grams Butter
- Take 1/2 tsp Paprika powder
- Make ready 1 Dried mint (for the topping)
- Get 1 Chili pepper flakes (for the topping)
Steps to make Turkish Poached Egg from the Ottoman Empire:
- Put the vinegar and salt in boiling water in a pot.
- Crack the eggs into a dish.
- Slide the eggs into boiling water slowly.
- Poach the eggs over medium heat for several minutes to set the egg whites. Using chopsticks, shape the eggs by gently pulling the edges towards the centre. Scoop the eggs out with a ladle, and serve on a plate.
- Mix the ★ ingredients in a small bowl.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan until it melts. Add the paprika powder and simmer for a few seconds.
- Serve the yogurt on top of the poached eggs, and pour the butter sauce over them.
- Top with dried mint or chili pepper flakes and enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food turkish poached egg from the ottoman empire recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!