Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, honey challah bread. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Honey Challah Bread is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Honey Challah Bread is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook honey challah bread using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Challah Bread:
- Make ready 6 cups bread flour
- Make ready 7 g yeast
- Prepare 2 cups warm buttermilk
- Prepare 1 tspn cinnamon powder
- Get 1/4 cup honey
- Take 1 tspn salt
- Make ready 1 egg
- Get 1/4 cup olive oil
- Make ready 1/2 cup warm water
Instructions to make Honey Challah Bread:
- Sieve flour,salt and cinnamon and set aside
- Proof yeast in warm water and 1tspn sugar
- In a separate bowl, mix one egg, olive oil, honey and buttermilk (NOTE:If you dont have buttermilk, make buttermilk by mixing one tblspn of white vinegar in milk
- Add proof yeast to mixture and half of flour,knead on low speed and then add the rest of the flour and knead on high speed for 10 minutes
- Take dough out and knead on a floured surface for 5 minutes using oil when necessary if dough is sticky, use very little extra flour if needed
- Roll the dough into a ball and place in a floured bowl, cover and allow to rise for 1 hour 30mins
- When risen, bring out and knead further for 5 mins,divide ball into 3 and roll each ball into a long sausaged shape, then weave the three pieces together neatly
- Place on a lined baking tray and cover with a damp cloth for 30 mins or until it doubles in size but dont let it over proof
- Grease with egg wash and bake for 15 to 25 minutes at 160
- Garnish with honey and sesame seeds (optional)
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food honey challah bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!