Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken breast with green onions and yuzu pepper paste. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Breast with Green Onions and Yuzu Pepper Paste is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Chicken Breast with Green Onions and Yuzu Pepper Paste is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken breast with green onions and yuzu pepper paste using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Breast with Green Onions and Yuzu Pepper Paste:
- Get 2 small or 1 large fillet Chicken breast
- Make ready 1 stalk Green onions (finely sliced or roughly minced)
- Get 1 tsp Yuzu pepper paste
- Make ready 1 dash Salt and pepper
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Oil (to cook)
- Take 1 tsp Sake
- Make ready 2 tbsp Olive oil (for the green onion sauce)
Steps to make Chicken Breast with Green Onions and Yuzu Pepper Paste:
- Rinse the chicken breast, thoroughly wipe off excess water, then season with salt and pepper. Either remove the skin or keep it on, as you prefer. For those who prefer to keep the skin, cook skin side down first.
- Since the fillet was thick, I butterflied it to even out the thickness. If the fillet is thin, skip this step.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, then add the chicken breast. Fry for 4 minutes on medium heat, flip over, coat with sake, cover with lid, then steam-cook on low heat for 4 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, then allow to sit for 20 minutes without removing the lid. The chicken will cook through to the middle from the residual heat.
- Mince the green onions. The photos show it finely chopped. The profile photo shows it sliced into thin rounds.
- Once the chicken is cooked through, slice diagonally, then transfer to a serving dish.
- Prepare the sauce: Add the green onion to the juice left in the frying pan from steam-cooking, then lightly sauté.
- Add the yuzu pepper paste, mix well, then add more to taste. Once it is your desired flavor, add olive oil, mix, then the sauce is ready.
- Garnish the chicken, then it's ready to serve!
- Add a bit of color with other vegetables.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken breast with green onions and yuzu pepper paste recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this webpage in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading, I hope My page becomes “the place to be” when it comes to chicken breast with green onions and yuzu pepper paste cooking. Go on get cooking!