Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, baked bechamel pasta. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
One of life's true pleasures, a. Macarona Bechamel (مكرونة بشاميل, Egyptian Baked Pasta) recipe for #BakingBloggers! Penne pasta is layered with a spiced beef mixture, topped with a creamy béchamel sauce.
Baked Bechamel Pasta is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Baked Bechamel Pasta is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have baked bechamel pasta using 24 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Bechamel Pasta:
- Take For mince:
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups Beef/Chicken Mince
- Prepare 1 cup chopped onion
- Get 4 garlic cloves
- Make ready 4 tbs oil (i used sunflower oil)
- Make ready 1 cup chopped tomato
- Make ready 1 tbs garam masala
- Prepare 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Get 1 tbs cumin powder
- Make ready 1 chicken stock (if using stock, don't add salt until required)
- Take 4 tbs tomato paste (packet/tin)
- Get For pasta:
- Get 6 cups pasta (you can also use spaghetti)
- Take Salt (as per requirement)
- Prepare 1 tsp oil
- Take Water for boil
- Take For Bechamel sauce:
- Make ready 1 full packet of bechamel powder (i used knorr brand)
- Make ready 6 cups full cream milk
- Make ready 2 tsp Crushed pepper corns
- Make ready Salt (if required)
- Prepare Mozzarella cheese for topping
- Get Oregano to sprinkle on top
It can feed an hungry crowd with little effort! Pastitsio consists of luscious layers of baked seasoned ground beef, pasta, and a creamy béchamel sauce. You use some egg whites for the pasta stage and reserve the yolks for the béchamel. This is a twist on a classic Middle Eastern bechamel pasta.
Steps to make Baked Bechamel Pasta:
- Take a pot and add water. Let it heat for few minutes. When you see the water almost starts boiling, add the cups pasta and then add salt and oil. Keep checking the pasta to avoid over boil.
- For Mince: After setting the pasta to boil on one side, take another pot and add oil, add onions and saute till onion becomes transparent and then add chopped garlic (4 cloves) and tomatoes.
- Let it cook for sometime and once you see tomatoes release water and is getting cooked, add mince (Beef/Chicken) and cook till mince changes its colour.
- Lower the flame and add chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and cumin powder. Mix well.
- Add chicken stock or salt. Make sure you check the saltiness and then adjust it as per requirement. Close the lid and cook for 8 mins.
- Add tomato paste and black pepper. Mix well and let it cook for another 6 - 7 mins.
- For Bechamel sauce: Once pasta is boiled and mince mixture is made. The last step is to make the Bechamel sauce.
- Take a pot and add milk. Let the milk turn warm and add the Bechamel powder and usually there will be pieces of powder collected and i would prefer you to take wooden spoon to mix the milk and Bechamel powder. If you have whisk, that would be amazing option instead of wooden spoon.
- Keep mixing the milk and Bechamel powder and in between add pepper corns powder. If required add salt.
- Keep mixing the sauce and slowly as the sauce heats up the thicker it gets. Once done, off the flame.
- Now for making the proper Bechamel pasta, take wide glass bowl (Make sure its safe to put in oven) or a baking tray.
- Firstly spread 4 tbs of Bechamel sauce on the glass bowl or tray.
- Then add half pasta on the top of sauce which was mentioned in above step. And add half of the Bechamel sauce on top of pasta.
- Then add full mince mixture on top of half pasta.
- Later add the rest pasta on top of mice mixture. And add the rest Bechamel sauce.
- Lastly, add mozzarella cheese on top as per preference. And sprinkle oregano on top of mozzarella chesse.
- Put in the oven for 120 degree for 25 mins (in some ovens temperature varies, so be careful). Add check every 15 mins to make sure the mozzarella cheese doesn't completely burn. Once the cheese turns golden brown, Remove it from over and let it cool a little. And serve.
It consists of chicken breast, penne pasta, vegetables, and herbs, and is topped.. Bechamel Sauce, Veggie Lasagne With Bean Bechamel Sauce, Easy Baked Penne Lasagna With Bechamel Sauce. Ground Beef Patties with Bechamel Sauce Recipe (Djulbastije)Balkan Lunchbox. This quick and easy penne pasta lasagna is lasagna made simple. If you wondering why it's so creamy it's because it has both tomato sauce and bechamel sauce plus three different kinds of cheese.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food baked bechamel pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!