Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, mango purée cake w/ dark chocolate toppings. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mango Purée Cake w/ Dark Chocolate Toppings is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Mango Purée Cake w/ Dark Chocolate Toppings is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mango purée cake w/ dark chocolate toppings using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mango Purée Cake w/ Dark Chocolate Toppings:
- Prepare 1 cup flour sifted
- Take 4 eggs separate white from yolk
- Make ready 1/2 cup sugar
- Get 1/2 cup melted butter
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Take 1 cup mango Purée
- Get 1 bar dark chocolate
- Get Mango slices or any fruits for toppings
- Get 2 tsp baking powder
Steps to make Mango Purée Cake w/ Dark Chocolate Toppings:
- Beat the egg whites while adding sugar portions until medium peak
- Slowly add the ingredients by portions, mango purée, sugar, butter, salt, egg yolk then the flour then fold lightly
- Pour the mixture in a pan then bake for 10 minutes. I used rice cooker to bake the cake here and it took about 20 minutes of repeat cook/warm :)
- Add the melted dark chocolate on TOP and add your preferred fruit then serve chilled!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mango purée cake w/ dark chocolate toppings recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!