Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mala beef tomato noodles. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mala Beef Tomato Noodles is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Mala Beef Tomato Noodles is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mala beef tomato noodles using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mala Beef Tomato Noodles:
- Get 2 packs instant Korean noodles
- Take 300 ml water
- Make ready 5 big spoons tomato paste
- Make ready 3 big spoons fried garlic flakes
- Take 1 big spoon butter
- Get 1/2 small spoon cumin
- Take 1 spoon mala powder
- Take 2 big spoons white vinegar
- Prepare 1 cube chicken or beef stock
- Take Beef
- Prepare 150 g minced beef
- Take Sprinkle of cumin
- Prepare Sprinkle of salt
- Make ready Sprinkle of oregano
- Make ready Sprinkle of paprika
- Make ready Sprinkle of mala
Instructions to make Mala Beef Tomato Noodles:
- Put the noodles in boiled water and leave till cooked
- In a bowl mix beef with sprinkle of salt, oregano, paprika, mala and cumin and all ingredients blend well
- In frying pan add butter, stock cube and fried garlic and mix until butter start to boil then add beef and start to steer until beef is brown then add tomato paste, cumin, mala and vinegar and mix all well on medium heat
- Add water and put on high heat, and leave to simmer untill sauce become thickened
- Add cooked noodles to the beef sauce and mix well, and serve hot
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food mala beef tomato noodles recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!