Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, fresh strawberry chocolate truffle cupcakes with fresh strawberry whipped cream frosting. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fresh Strawberry Chocolate Truffle Cupcakes with Fresh Strawberry Whipped Cream Frosting is only one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Fresh Strawberry Chocolate Truffle Cupcakes with Fresh Strawberry Whipped Cream Frosting is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Life Is A Little Sweeter With Entenmann's® Delicious Cupcakes. This phenomenal recipe for Fresh Strawberry Cupcakes with Whipped Cream Frosting uses fresh strawberries to both flavor & color the cake. This cupcake recipe makes soft, tender and moist strawberry cupcakes packed with fresh strawberry flavor and topped with a whipped cream frosting that is absolutely fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook fresh strawberry chocolate truffle cupcakes with fresh strawberry whipped cream frosting using 24 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fresh Strawberry Chocolate Truffle Cupcakes with Fresh Strawberry Whipped Cream Frosting:
- Get FOR STRAWBERRY CUPAKES
- Prepare 1 2/3 cups plus 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- Make ready 1/3 cup strawberry puree, see direction step #2, you will need 1 pint of strawberries for the cupcakes and frosting, stemed and sliced
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Prepare 1 cup granulated sugar
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Get 1 large egg
- Take 1/4 cup sour cream
- Take 3/4 cup milk
- Take 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Prepare 12 Lindor Dark Chocolate Truffles
- Make ready FOR STRAWBERRY WHIPPED CREAM FROSTING
- Make ready 1 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Take 3/4 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- Make ready 2 rablespoon cold water
- Take 1/3 cup confectioner's sugar
- Prepare 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Get 1/2 cup strawberry puree
- Get GARNISH
- Take chocolate shavings, as needed
- Take fresh strawberries, as needed
- Prepare red and pink sprinkles as needed
This frosting comes together so easily with just a few simple ingredients: unsalted butter, strawberry puree, powdered sugar, and salt. The ingredients are inexpensive and easy to keep on hand any time you want to make a special, strawberry treat. Strawberries and cream are a classic combination, so for these cupcakes, I like to make a strawberry whipped cream frosting. This Strawberry Chocolate Brownie Trifle combines my favorite fudgy brownies with a creamy chocolate pastry cream, plus fresh strawberries and cream!
Steps to make Fresh Strawberry Chocolate Truffle Cupcakes with Fresh Strawberry Whipped Cream Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 12 standard cupcale tins with paper liners
- Puree strawberries to a course blend in food processor, set aside. You will need it for the cupcakes and frosting1. In a bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt
- In another bowl beat together melted butter, sugar, egg, sour cream, milk and vanilla until well blended
- Slowly stir in flour mixture until well combined, mixture will be thick
- Fold in the 1/3 cup strawberry puree. Evenly divide batter in muffin tins. Bake about 20 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean
- Place on a rack and immediately cut a slit in each cupcake1. 1. Gently press a chocolate truffle in the slt to be even with the top of the cupcake1. Carefully remove cupcakes from tins to cool completely before frosting
- MAKE STRAWBERRY WHIPPED CREAM FROSTING
- Dissolve gelatin in heat proof bowl of cold water for 5 minutes
- Fill a small skillet with water and bring to a simmer, add bowl of gelatin and stir to dissolve, turn off heat and let sit until ready to use
- Whip cream to soft peaks, add sugar, vanilla and gelatin, whip until it holds its shape
- Fold in the 1/2 cup strawberry puree
- Frost cooled cupcakes with whipped cream. Garnish with chocolate shavings, sprinkles and fresh strawberries. Store in refrigerator but allow to stand at room temperature 15 minutes before serving. Frosting will firm up after chilling and stay stable for a couple of days.
It's a classic pairing of flavors for a satisfying and simple chocolate dessert. Press warm jam through a fine-mesh strainer. We flavored our Strawberry Whipped Cream Frosting with fresh strawberries but frozen will also work. This Strawberry Mascarpone Cake is layered with a homemade moist vanilla cake, a fresh strawberry filling and mascarpone whipped cream. It's the perfect combination for a strawberries and cream cake.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fresh strawberry chocolate truffle cupcakes with fresh strawberry whipped cream frosting recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!