Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, easiest tri-tip roast. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easiest Tri-tip Roast is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Easiest Tri-tip Roast is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have easiest tri-tip roast using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easiest Tri-tip Roast:
- Make ready 2 lb Tri-tip Roast
- Take 1 tsp Each of garlic powder, onion powder, garlic salt, seasoning salt, and black pepper
- Make ready 1 Cooking spray (olive oil spray is best if you have it)
Instructions to make Easiest Tri-tip Roast:
- Preheat your oven to 425
- Using a baking dish with a rack, lay roast on rack and spray with cooking oil (If there is a thick layer of fat on your roast, use a knife to cut a small portion down first)
- Sprinkle each of the seasonings on the roast, or mix into a bowl and dust them on all at once. Do one side at a time, then spray a little more oil onto the roast and run the mixture in before flipping it over and repeating on the other side.
- Bake fat side up for 30-40 minutes depending on how well done you like your cut of meat.
- Cover with foil and let sit for 10-15 minutes before serving.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food easiest tri-tip roast recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!