Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, easy country pot roast. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Country Pot Roast is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Easy Country Pot Roast is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy country pot roast using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Country Pot Roast:
- Prepare 1 (4 pound) beef chuck roast
- Get 1 tsp Bacon drippings (or olive oil)
- Take 1 Garlic salt
- Get 1 Pepper
- Get 1 1/2 cup Baby carrots
- Prepare 10 small Potatoes
- Prepare 10 Pearl onions
- Take 3 Parsnips, cut in 1 inch strips
- Prepare 1/2 cup Celery, chopped
- Get 4 clove Garlic, smashed and sliced
- Take 5 Mushrooms, sliced
- Get 1 envelope Pot Roast or stew seasoning
- Make ready 1 cup red wine
- Get 3 cups water
Steps to make Easy Country Pot Roast:
- Sprinkle the roast with garlic salt and pepper.
- Melt the bacon drippings in a large frying pan on high heat.
- Gently place the roast in the pan.
- Sear all sides of the roast including the edges.
- Holding the lid over the majority of the pan, quickly pour in 3 cups of water. Steam will be hot.
- Reduce heat to medium low and gently simmer for 4 hours.
- An hour before you want to eat, add all the veggies. Arrange them around the meat so they are mostly covered with broth.
- Sprinkle the seasoning packet over everything, cover and turn up the heat to medium low.
- Divide the meat into chunks after 30 minutes so the broth can flavor the meaty morsels even more.
- Simmer for an hour, allow to sit 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy country pot roast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!