Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, burger and black beans. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Burger and Black Beans is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Burger and Black Beans is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Shape the black bean burgers however large or small you want, keeping in mind that the larger they are, the more unevenly they'll cook. You can bake or grill the burgers- instructions for both included in the printable recipe below. Super flavorful Homemade Black Bean Burgers are as easy as combining black beans together with a slew of flavorful ingredients, like garlic, red onion, cumin, cilantro, and sriracha.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook burger and black beans using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Burger and Black Beans:
- Take 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Make ready 1/3 pound ground sirloin
- Prepare 30 ounces canned black beans 2 15 ounce cans
- Get 2 shishito savory peppers
- Take 1/2 can water
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon granulated onion powder
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Prepare To taste salt
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Heinz chili sauce
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon ground cumin
- Take 1/4 cup parsley
- Make ready To taste green onion
My kids LOVE them, and even my meat-loving husband will happily eat these instead of a ground beef patty. These bean burgers are dairy, egg, and gluten free, don't require any complicated steps, are perfect for making ahead, and will make both the meat eaters and non-meat eaters in your life happy! Jump to the Extra Easy Black Bean Burgers Recipe or watch our quick recipe video below. This Black Bean Burgers recipe features smoky flavors and can be cooked in the oven or on grill!
Instructions to make Burger and Black Beans:
- Add the ground sirloin to a pot and brown till crisped.
- Rinse the peppers remove the seeds and stem tops. Chop finely.
- Add the peppers to the sirloin. Then add the spices except parsley.
- Add the beans and half can of water and chili sauce. Bring to a simmer then add the mayonnaise. Stir in well bring to a simmer then add the parsley. Let simmer 15 minutes.
- Slice the green onion
- Serve I hope you enjoy!
These vegan burgers are loaded with simple ingredients and easy to make. Since summer has officially started, and the next grilling holiday is just around the corner, I thought it was a. This black bean burger recipe is going to be your new best friend. The hearty patties are charred on the outside, tender in the middle, and packed with bold, smoky flavor. Smoky, hearty black bean burger with sweet potato, mushrooms, quinoa, and pecans.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food burger and black beans recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!