Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, tempe sambal matah. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tempe Sambal Matah is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Tempe Sambal Matah is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have tempe sambal matah using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tempe Sambal Matah:
- Prepare TEMPE:
- Take 1 block tempe (approx. 200 g)
- Get All-purpose flour
- Make ready Rice flour
- Get Garlic powder
- Take Water
- Prepare Salt pepper
- Make ready Cooking oil
- Take SAMBAL MATAH:
- Get 5 bird chilles
- Get 5 red chillies
- Prepare 5 shallots
- Take 2 lemongrass (white part inside)
- Make ready 4 kaffir lime leaves
- Prepare 1 lime (juice)
- Take 1-2 tbsp oil (coconut /vegetable oil)
- Make ready Salt
- Take Sugar
Instructions to make Tempe Sambal Matah:
- Cut tempe into thin slice (around 1 cm thickness)
- Ratio of water:all-purpose flour:rice flour is 4:2:1
- Combine flour, garlic powder, salt, pepper and water until batter is form.
- Dip tempe into the batter and drop into hot oil until golden brown. Put aside.
- Slice thinly all the sambal matah ingredients and press down the chillies mixture with spoon.
- Heat the oil in a small frying pan over low heat.
- Pour and stir the hot oil into the chillies mixture. It's ready to serve.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food tempe sambal matah recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!