Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, lemon, butter eggplant casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lemon, Butter Eggplant Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Lemon, Butter Eggplant Casserole is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook lemon, butter eggplant casserole using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon, Butter Eggplant Casserole:
- Make ready 2 large eggs
- Prepare 1 large Aubergine eggplant
- Prepare 4 cups crushed butter crackers I used Club Crackers, brand
- Take 1 stick butter
- Make ready 1 teaspoon salt
- Take 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Prepare 1 large lemon
- Take 2/3 cup finely grated extra sharp cheddar cheese
- Make ready 1/3 cup crushed butter crackers
- Prepare 1/2 cup sour cream
- Make ready 12 ounces evaporated milk
Instructions to make Lemon, Butter Eggplant Casserole:
- Preheat oven 375 degrees fahrenheit
- Peel and cube the eggplant put into an oven safe dish with the butter.
- Zest the lemon and add zest to eggplant with salt and garlic.
- Cover and simmer stirring often. Squeeze the lemon adding the juice without seeds to eggplant.
- Add crackers and stir well
- Add sour cream then stir in.
- Add evaporated milk. Stir till its like a batter.
- Remove from the heat. Beat the two eggs and add.
- Stir in and add cheese on top.
- Add topping of crushed crackers and put into oven.
- Bake 30 minutes until done and browned.
- Let sit 7 minutes serve, I hope you enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food lemon, butter eggplant casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!