Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pork chops with tarragon onion gravy. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork Chops With Tarragon Onion Gravy is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Pork Chops With Tarragon Onion Gravy is something which I have loved my entire life.
When your family tastes these tender pork chops smothered in a homestyle gravy, they'll never suspect you made dinner at the last minute. Return pork and any accumulated juices to pan. Stir in broth, scraping to loosen brown particles from bottom of skillet. Pork chops smothered in a homemade mushroom and onion gravy is a comforting meal that is easy to prepare.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have pork chops with tarragon onion gravy using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Chops With Tarragon Onion Gravy:
- Take 4 centre cut pork chops/8 boneless chops
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Take 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- Take 1 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion
- Get 3/4 cup beef broth
- Prepare 1 tbsp tarragon
An easy midweek dinner of pork chops cooked in a creamy onion gravy. Serve with mash and some green veg. Pork Chop, Tarragon, Dinner, Main Course. Dredge in flour, shake off excess.
Instructions to make Pork Chops With Tarragon Onion Gravy:
- Sprinkle pork chops evenly with salt and pepper. Dredge pork in flour. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add half of pork to pan; cook 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until pork is browned. Transfer pork to a plate. Repeat with remaining pork. Reduce heat to medium. Add onion to pan, and cook 3 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in broth, scraping to loosen browned bits. Return pork and any accumulated juices to pan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover, and cook 4 minutes or until pork is done. Stir in tarragon. Yield 4 servings.
Pork Chop, Tarragon, Dinner, Main Course. Dredge in flour, shake off excess. These smothered pork chops have all the great flavors of a French onion soup, plus juicy pork chops, are Perfect for a weeknight meal, this French onion smothered pork chops recipe is all made in one pan I didn't add the cheese but the gravy this made was MMMMM! And the pork chops were very. For the Onion Gravy: When you are finished cooking the chops retain the pan.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pork chops with tarragon onion gravy recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!