Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, bouyiourdi in a dough bowl alla conna. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bouyiourdi in a dough bowl alla Conna is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Bouyiourdi in a dough bowl alla Conna is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
A meze that you never forget once you try it. Not only because of its being so delicious but also because it's like a firework in your mouth. This dish, is traditionally baked into small earthenware baking dishes. Δημοφιλέστερες Ειδήσεις Sintages Pareas.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have bouyiourdi in a dough bowl alla conna using 8 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bouyiourdi in a dough bowl alla Conna:
- Prepare 600 g feta cheese
- Get 1 1/2-2 tsp boukovo (hot paprika flakes) denpending how hot you want it to be
- Get 1 tsp oregano
- Prepare 2 tomatoes (choose organic at least)
- Get 1 large sweet red pepper
- Make ready 1 large chili pepper (best if it's green for a larger variety of colors but red ones taste the same too)
- Take 6-8 tbsp good quality olive oil
- Prepare 1 packet pizza dough
This little bowl is Amazon's Top Choice in the small singing bowl category because it has a long-lasting tone that keeps you in that special place longer. This farmhouse dough bowl will finish your farmhouse style decor. These dough bowls are hand carved out of one solid piece of wood. No two dough bowls are alike.
Steps to make Bouyiourdi in a dough bowl alla Conna:
- Peel the tomatoes after washing them thoroughly. There's an easy way to make the skin peel away without any effort.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cut them into small cubes. Choose tomatoes with rich flesh and not too many liquids, they add to the taste but will take longer to bake and you will have less quantity left over in the dish.
- Cut the pizza dough vertically along its length, into 6 round slices. Cut your feta cheese into 6 slices as well (as many as your baking mold allows), of about 100 g each.
- Brush a baking tray for large muffins (one that makes 6 large ones) with oil.
- Roll out initially the 6 round slices using a small rolling pin and then, using your hands (it is much easier) into a shape like small plates. Calculate the diameter according to the size of the baking mold. For baking molds like the ones I used you need rolled out dough of about 20 cm diameter.
- Place each piece of rolled out dough over the mold and pushing lightly fit it into the opening pressing it against the sides. As soon as you push it in, gravity will take care of the rest. Pay attention to the opening and on how you place the dough so that you don't make any holes.
- Bake in a preheated oven for just 6 minutes. The dough in the molds will be half baked but still pliable. It will rise a little but will soon fall badk into the shape of the molds.
- This is what you do. Remove the baking tray from the oven and using the curved handle of a wooden spoon, says Conna but I used a pestle, press the center of this pliable dough that is half baked into the molds so that it takes their shape. In this way you create a space for the ingredients of the bouyiourdi, making, effectively, a "dough" bowl. At this point you should make sure that you don't make any holes to the dough.
- Place the feta cheese at the bottom of each such bowl and sprinkle the top with the oregano and the boukovo.
- Pour half of the olive oil on top.
- Then add the tomato cubes
- The sweet pepper as well as the chili (cut into thin strips or round slices). It's up to you to decide whether you will use the seeds of the chili pepper (but also their thin and lightly colored parts that connect them to the flesh) or not, depending on the degree of tolerance to hot tastes.
- Pour the rest of the olive oil on top.
- Bake under the grill for 10-15 minutes (depending on the kind of feta cheese you are using, that is, how easy it melts, but also on your oven. You can see 4 bouyiourdis being baked but also 2 eggs with ham and cheese. I told you, I really liked Conna's idea (and you should see the daughter…).
- When you take it out of the oven, remove from the molds as fast as possible the hot dough allows and serve. The delicacy is more delicious while it is as hot as possible. Cool it at the last moment by blowing on it before you put it in your mouth.
- At this point you will realize how important it is to have kept the dough without any holes in it. It doesn't really matter where the bouyiourdi is concerned (you simply have to take care so that the oil doesn't spill) but for the eggs it is really important because they don't drip from the bottom of the bowl and get baked outside it (watch how nice they look at the edge of the photo!)
Great addition to your farmhouse style decor. I can send you close up photos. To achieve the perfect result, deep fry the cheese balls in a single layer. Not overcrowding the pan is vital for crispier results. If you add too many, the temperature of the oil will decrease, resulting into absorbing too much oil and becoming soggy.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food bouyiourdi in a dough bowl alla conna recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!