Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, slimming world hunters chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slimming World Hunters Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Slimming World Hunters Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook slimming world hunters chicken using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Slimming World Hunters Chicken:
- Make ready Reduced Fat Cheddar
- Make ready Large Chicken Breasts
- Get Bacon Medallions
- Prepare For the BBQ Sauce
- Get Onion, Finely Chopped
- Take Passata
- Make ready Garlic, Crushed
- Make ready Tomato Puree
- Make ready Honey (5 Syns)
- Take Smoked Paprika
- Take Balsamic Vinegar
- Take Worcester Sauce
Steps to make Slimming World Hunters Chicken:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Wrap the bacon around the chicken breasts and place in a roasting dish. Place in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile place all of the BBQ sauce in a pan, gently heat and stir to combine.
- Slice the cheese as thinly as possible. I use a cheese grater for a consistently thin slice.
- Spread the BBQ sauce over the chicken breasts and then place the sliced cheese on top of the chicken breasts. Place back in the over for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy with a choice of sides, our favorite is roast potato with sweetcorn or corn on the cob. It can also be enjoyed with a salad, coleslaw or chips. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food slimming world hunters chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!