Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, pork pot roast roasted potatoes & candied carrots. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have pork pot roast roasted potatoes & candied carrots using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots:
- Make ready Pot Roast
- Make ready 3 lb Pork Roast
- Make ready 1 envelope Onion Soup Mix
- Prepare 1/2 cup Water
- Make ready Roasted Potatoes
- Prepare 3 medium Potatoes (diced)
- Make ready 1 tbsp Canola Oil
- Get 1 Steakhouse Seasoning (to taste)
- Prepare Candied Carrots
- Make ready 1 bag Carrots (peeled and chopped)
- Get 2 tbsp Butter
- Take 1/4 cup Brown Sugar (or to taste)
Steps to make Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots:
- Put pork roast ( i like to use pork carnitas) into slow cooker. Mix together envelope of onion soup mix and water and pour over roast then cook on low for 8-10.
- When you have about an hour and a half left pre heat oven to 350°F.
- Dice potatoes and put into large mixing bowl. Add oil and toss then add seasoning and toss again.
- Grease 8x8 baking dish. Pour potatoes into baking dish and cook for 1 hour or until tender.
- Bring water to boil in medium sauce pan. Add chopped carrots and boil for 30 minutes or until tender.
- Drain carrots return to pan and add butter. stir until butter is melted then add brown sugar and stir until disolved and evenly coated.
- Dish up and enjoy.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pork pot roast roasted potatoes & candied carrots recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!