Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, lamb rack on a bed of cauliflower puree. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lamb Rack on a bed of cauliflower puree is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Lamb Rack on a bed of cauliflower puree is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have lamb rack on a bed of cauliflower puree using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lamb Rack on a bed of cauliflower puree:
- Get 1 lamb rack
- Get 1 sprig rosemary
- Get 2 cloves garlic
- Get Olive oil
- Make ready 1 floret of cauliflower
- Take 1 cup cooking cream
- Prepare Salt
- Prepare Black pepper
- Prepare Roma tomatoes on vine
- Get 1 knob butter
Steps to make Lamb Rack on a bed of cauliflower puree:
- To make the cauliflower puree, wash and cut the cauliflower into large chunks.
- Put in a pot, add in the cream and cook on low heat until tender.
- Pour it in a blender and blend till smooth consistency then set aside
- Marinate your lamb rack with chopped fresh rosemary, minced garlic, salt, black pepper and massage the spices in with olive oil.
- Truss the rack using a twine or thread to keep in shape then refrigerate for 20 minutes
- Melt your butter in a little olive oil and sear the rack until golden brown.
- Then put in the oven for 15 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius
- Using the same pan used in searing the lamb, lightly roast the tomatoes.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food lamb rack on a bed of cauliflower puree recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!