Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, meatloaf with the best glaze. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Meatloaf Sauce: This meatloaf sauce is incredible as a glaze for the meatloaf with the perfect balance of sweet and tangy flavors. Ketchup combined with brown sugar, garlic and onion powder, salt, pepper and vinegar creates an irresistible sauce. Once baked, the glaze caramelizes and is SO GOOD! Simple and delicious, this is truly the best glazed meatloaf recipe ever and a huge family favorite.
Meatloaf with the best glaze is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Meatloaf with the best glaze is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook meatloaf with the best glaze using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Meatloaf with the best glaze:
- Make ready 2 lbs ground beef 85% or 90% lean
- Prepare 1 med onion, finely chopped
- Make ready 2 large eggs
- Prepare 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Prepare 3 tbsp ketchup
- Make ready 3 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Take 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Prepare 1/3 cup milk
- Take 1 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- Take 1 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Prepare 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Get 1/2 tsp ground paprika
- Prepare Meatloaf sauce ingrediants:
- Make ready 3/4 cup ketchup
- Get 1 1/2 tsp white vinegar
- Get 2 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- Get 1 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Get 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Take 1/4 tsp salt
Meatloaf Recipe with the Best Glaze This Meatloaf with the Best Glaze is a delicious and simple meal that you can easily include in your mid-week recipe bank. I am always amazed at how easy this dish is to prep. You can also glaze all around the meatloaf, which is even better! For glaze, in a small saucepan, bring the brown sugar, ketchup and mustard to a boil.
Steps to make Meatloaf with the best glaze:
- Line a 9”x5” loaf pan with parchment paper and preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, add all of the ingredients for the meatloaf. Mix well to combine.
- Add meat to the loaf pan, gently press meat down and shape evenly and bake meatloaf at 375˚F for 40 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix all of the ingredients together for the sauce. Spread the sauce over meatloaf then return to oven and bake additional 15-20 minutes. Rest meatloaf 10 minutes before slicing. Drizzle with baking juices from the pan.
You can also glaze all around the meatloaf, which is even better! For glaze, in a small saucepan, bring the brown sugar, ketchup and mustard to a boil. The Brown Sugar Glazed Meatloaf This meatloaf has a sweet, brown sugar glaze on top and a little bit on the bottom. Before making the loaf itself, make the glaze by combining ketchup, brown sugar, and a little salt. Let it sit for a moment so that the sugar can dissolve a bit in the ketchup.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food meatloaf with the best glaze recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!