Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, rajma rice (kidney beans)(lunch platter). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Rajma are red kidney beans, and when you use them to prepare a curry or gravy dish, it is called rajma curry. Kidney beans are a high-protein food that provide a number of health benefits. Rajma chawal is when boiled rice and rajma curry are each prepared separately and then combined to.
Rajma rice (kidney beans)(Lunch platter) is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Rajma rice (kidney beans)(Lunch platter) is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook rajma rice (kidney beans)(lunch platter) using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rajma rice (kidney beans)(Lunch platter):
- Prepare Kidney beans
- Make ready Onion
- Take Tomato
- Get Garlic flocks
- Prepare Ginger
- Prepare Kasoori methi
- Prepare Coriander leaves
- Get Green chilli
- Make ready Cumin seeds
- Take Salt
- Prepare Turmeric powder
- Prepare Red chilli powder
- Get Garam masala
- Take Bay leaves
- Prepare Cloves
- Make ready Cooking Oil
- Take Water
It's an extremely popular curry in North India. Rajma or kidney beans are a legume that is a good source of protein, fibre and vitamins-minerals. In the recipe post, I have cooked both kidney beans and rice in a pressure cooker, but you can also cook them in a pot. Details are given in the notes section of recipe card below.
Steps to make Rajma rice (kidney beans)(Lunch platter):
- Soak kidney beans for 4 hours and then pressure cook for 10 minutes after first whistle.
- Wash and Chop onion, tomato, garlic, ginger and green chilli and grind in the mixer to a smooth paste. Now in a karahi heat oil and put cumin seeds and when cumin seeds splutter put finely grinder mixture and stir fry till oil leaves the karahi. Add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, kasuri methi, garam masala and stir well. Now add this in the cooker in which kidney beans are boiled. Place the lid and cook again for 5 minutes.
- Kidney beans are ready. Garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Serve it hot with rice, salad and papad.Very delicious and nutritious lunch for every day meals.
Rajma Chawal (Kidney beans with rice) is a comforting and very simple dish. It is not only a tasty dish but also full of proteins. In case if you feel lazy to cook, yet want a It is also a perfect lunch box recipe. All you need is a simple raitha/pachadi or chips to go along with it. Rajmah Chawal, a red kidney bean curry served with rice, is a rustic, traditional Indian meal that is cooked in households all over India.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food rajma rice (kidney beans)(lunch platter) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!