Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, buttermilk bread. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Buttermilk Bread is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Buttermilk Bread is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have buttermilk bread using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Buttermilk Bread:
- Take 250 g All purpose flour
- Get 150 g Sugar
- Take 1 and half teaspoons baking powder
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Prepare 1 cup buttermilk
- Prepare 1 large egg
- Prepare 1/4 cup unsalted butter (melted), vegetable or olive oil
- Get 100 g dried cranberries
Instructions to make Buttermilk Bread:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and butter and flour a loaf tin.
- Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk the buttermilk, egg and melted butter or oil.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and gently mix with a fork. Do not overmix.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake. Mine baked for 55minutes.
- Set on a rack to cool.
- Enjoy with your beverage of choice.
- Refridgerate any leftover wrapped tightly in cling film
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food buttermilk bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!