Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, easy gingerbread brownies w/ chocolate-banana frosting. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Gingerbread Brownies w/ Chocolate-Banana Frosting is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Easy Gingerbread Brownies w/ Chocolate-Banana Frosting is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have easy gingerbread brownies w/ chocolate-banana frosting using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Gingerbread Brownies w/ Chocolate-Banana Frosting:
- Make ready 17.5 oz Gingerbread cookie mix
- Make ready 1 stick melted butter
- Make ready 1 C coconut oil
- Take 1 C milk chocolate chips
- Take 1/4 C cocoa powder
- Get 2 eggs
- Prepare 8 oz cream cheese; softened
- Get 1/4 C cocoa powder
- Take 2 C powdered sugar
- Get 1 T banana extract
- Take 2 T melted butter
Instructions to make Easy Gingerbread Brownies w/ Chocolate-Banana Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Whisk together gingerbread cookie mix, 1/4 C cocoa powder, coconut oil, eggs, and melted butter until blended.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spray an 8 x 8 casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Whisk together cream cheese, 1/4 C cocoa powder, powdered sugar, and butter until smooth. Fold in banana extract. Add a tiny bit of milk if necessary to adjust consistency.
- Variations; Vegetable oil, bakers chocolate, shredded coconut, evaporated milk, pecans, walnuts, white chocolate, molasses, ground ginger, cinnamon, allspice, clove, heavy cream, vanilla extract, coffee extract, espresso powder, nutmeg, sour cream, brown sugar, caramelized bananas, rum, rum extract, pumpkin pie spice, honey, cayenne, raspberry, caramel, cashews, cherries, dates, maple, orange, plums, raisins, port, strawberries,
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food easy gingerbread brownies w/ chocolate-banana frosting recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!