Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, baked apples with goat cheese, honey, and mint. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Apples with Goat Cheese, Honey, and Mint is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Baked Apples with Goat Cheese, Honey, and Mint is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook baked apples with goat cheese, honey, and mint using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Apples with Goat Cheese, Honey, and Mint:
- Take 3 golden delicious apples, cored & cut in small cubes
- Prepare to taste powdered cinnamon
- Get 1 tbsp creme-de-menthe (green mint liqueur), OR 1 tbsp peppermint extract
- Get 7 oz goat cheese
- Make ready 3 tbsp honey
- Make ready to taste toasted sunflower seeds
Steps to make Baked Apples with Goat Cheese, Honey, and Mint:
- Preheat the oven to 410°F. - - In a rectangular poundcake mould, place the cubed apples and sprinkle generously with cinnamon. Add the splash of creme-de-menthe.
- On top, crumble the goat cheese and distribute evenly. Drizzle with honey and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm, with a generous sprinkling of toasted sunflower seeds on top.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food baked apples with goat cheese, honey, and mint recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!