Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, sweet & sourdough french toast w/ eggs 'n bacon. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest. The Sweet - Official North American Website.
Sweet & Sourdough French Toast w/ Eggs 'n Bacon is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Sweet & Sourdough French Toast w/ Eggs 'n Bacon is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet & sourdough french toast w/ eggs 'n bacon using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet & Sourdough French Toast w/ Eggs 'n Bacon:
- Take 4 slice Sourdough bread
- Get 5 Eggs
- Take 1/4 cup Milk
- Prepare 3 pinch Salt & Pepper
- Get 1 dash Cinnamon
- Prepare 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese
- Prepare 6 slice Bacon
- Take 1/4 stick Butter
Steps to make Sweet & Sourdough French Toast w/ Eggs 'n Bacon:
- Crack eggs in large bowl, add milk, wisk until smooth.
- Put the bacon on a medium fire.
- Preheat skillet for French toast, once hot add butter and let it melt.
- Dip bread in egg milk mixture cover both sides, drip of excess in bowl.
- Add egg dipped bread to sillet. Sprinkle cinnamon.
- Don't forget about the bacon
- Cook, flip, cook, flip until brown and to desired crispyness.
- When toast is almost done cook eggs. Sprinkle grated cheese over once cooked, melt and serve.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sweet & sourdough french toast w/ eggs 'n bacon recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!