Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, caldo de pescado. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Caldo de Pescado is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Caldo de Pescado is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have caldo de pescado using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Caldo de Pescado:
- Prepare 4 cups chopped carrots
- Get 2 cups chopped onion
- Prepare 3 cups chopped tomato
- Prepare 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Get Bunch fresh cilantro
- Prepare 4-6 whole white meat fish (I use Mackreal or sturgeon)
- Make ready (Optional for added flavor)Whole bodied large shrimp devained
- Get half (Optional for added flavor)whole crab cut in
- Take About 12 dried california chile pods (rehydrated in boiling H2o
- Make ready 1 small can of chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- Prepare 3-4 garlic teeth
- Get to taste Salt
- Prepare 1-2 gallons water
Step by Step to make Caldo de Pescado:
- In a large soup/stew pot add oil onion and tomato and cook till onion is transparent on medium high temp.
- Add about 1.5 gallons of water, carrots and cilantro, let cook on medium heat until carrots are tender.
- In a blender add garlic, rehydrated chiles, a small piece of onion, and chipotles. Blend on high until smooth. You may have to add a bit of water to blend.
- Add blended salsa to pot and let simmer for about 15 more minutes.
- Add fish and other optional seafood cook about 10 minues.
- Garnish/top with chopped onion, serano chiles and cilantro. Squeeze lime juice and enjoy.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food caldo de pescado recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this webpage in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading, I hope My page becomes “the place to be” when it comes to caldo de pescado cooking. Go on get cooking!