Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, vickys sweet apricot glazed pork, gf df ef sf nf. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vickys Sweet Apricot Glazed Pork, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Vickys Sweet Apricot Glazed Pork, GF DF EF SF NF is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have vickys sweet apricot glazed pork, gf df ef sf nf using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Sweet Apricot Glazed Pork, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Get 100 grams apricot jam / preserves
- Take 40 ml white grape juice
- Make ready 40 ml pomegranate juice
- Take 1/4 tsp ground allspice
- Prepare 2 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 4 pork steaks, half inch thickness
- Take 1 salt & pepper
Instructions to make Vickys Sweet Apricot Glazed Pork, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Season each side of the pork steaks with salt & pepper
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and brown off the steaks, around 3 minutes each side
- Remove the pork from the pan and add in the jam, juice and allspice
- Bring to a simmer and thicken
- Put the pork back in and coat each side with the glaze. Heat through for a couple of minutes
- Serve with rice and vegetables and pour some more glaze over the pork
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vickys sweet apricot glazed pork, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!