Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, homemade ghee/ clarified butter. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade Ghee/ clarified butter is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Homemade Ghee/ clarified butter is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have homemade ghee/ clarified butter using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Ghee/ clarified butter:
- Take As needed Malai(fresh milk cream)
- Make ready 1 Grander or a handblender
- Prepare As needed Cold water,icecubes
Steps to make Homemade Ghee/ clarified butter:
- Add ice cubes to the malai & blend it with a blender till the makhan separates out.
- Transfer the butter to a bowl.
- Now add cold water to it.Dip one palm in the bowl & then once or twice anti- clockwise,thus helps the butter to form a ball.
- Now simply pick-up the butter using your fingers as a strainer.Transfer the butter to an another bowl.
- Heat the butter now on high heat stirring occasionally till it melts completely & then reduce the flame to low.
- Keep stirring the melted makhan constantly till the ghee separates out from milk solids which stay at the bottom.
- Heat the ghee till all the froth disappears & then strain out the ghee into a airtight glass jar.
- Store the ghee in the fridge or outside as per the weather condition.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food homemade ghee/ clarified butter recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!