Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, italian sausage salad with pomegranate. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Italian Sausage Salad With Pomegranate is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Italian Sausage Salad With Pomegranate is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have italian sausage salad with pomegranate using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Italian Sausage Salad With Pomegranate:
- Prepare sausage salad
- Make ready 1 medium thinly slice cucumbers
- Take 1 small thinly slice carrot
- Get 1 cup thinly slice Italian sausage
- Get honey peach sauce
- Prepare 3 tbsp honey
- Make ready 8 tsp halve of canned peach fruits
- Make ready 1 tbsp orange juice
- Take 1 tbsp melted butter
- Get 1/2 tbsp mustard powder
- Take garnish
- Prepare 1 tbsp pomegranate
Steps to make Italian Sausage Salad With Pomegranate:
- BAKE SAUSAGE
- slice sausage thinly then on parchment paper bake sausage at 200 for 12 or 15 minute then set aside
- BAKE CARROT
- season carrot with salt then top thinly slice carrot with olive oil bake 200 for 3 to 5 minute set aside
- HONEY PEACH SAUCE
- in a pan warm blended peach puree and set aside
- on the honey peach sauce layer carrot and cucumber with sausage then top springkle pomegranate
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food italian sausage salad with pomegranate recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!