Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, my gorgeous braising steak and onion in gravy. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
My Gorgeous Braising Steak and onion in Gravy is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. My Gorgeous Braising Steak and onion in Gravy is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my gorgeous braising steak and onion in gravy using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Gorgeous Braising Steak and onion in Gravy:
- Take 4 big pieces of Braising Steak
- Prepare 1 medium sized Onion
- Get 1/2 Tsp Black cracked Pepper
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- Take 2 litre Boiling water 3 tbls Worcestershire sauce
- Take 3 large Tomatoes chopped
- Take 4 Beef Stock Cubes
- Take 2 Tsp Cornflour mixed in 4 tsps cold water
- Make ready 1 + 1/2 Cup frozen peas or Can of Peas
- Get 3 Carrots chopped
- Get Potatoes enough for 4 people boiled and mashed in butter + cream
Instructions to make My Gorgeous Braising Steak and onion in Gravy:
- Cut the Braising steak across the grain into long big pieces and fry both sides for about 30 seconds each side
- Then add them to the boiling water in the ovenproof dish add the tomatoes and beef stock cubes and stir to mix
- Also the onions cut into long pieces, then fry for 1 minute Then pepper and salt.ml and add to the steak
- Next the Worcestershire Sauce.
- Cover and Add this to an oven dish and cook high 190 for 10 minutes then lower heat to 150C for 2 Hours
- When the time is up take the dish out the oven and stir in the corn flour and it will go thick if not enough add another TSP cornflour in a little cold water and add that to make it thicker.
- Thick gravy
- Add it back to the oven until your veg and mashed potatoes are cooked and ready.
- Boil Carrots
- Also boil the peas. Iam using sweet peas
- Plate the mash and veg then add the Steak and gravy and pour a little gravy over the mash and enjoy.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my gorgeous braising steak and onion in gravy recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!