Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, grilled banana spring rolls. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Banana Spring Rolls is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Grilled Banana Spring Rolls is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled banana spring rolls using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Banana Spring Rolls:
- Take 2 Banana
- Get 8 sheets Spring roll wrappers
- Make ready 15 grams Melted butter
- Get 1 Cocoa powder
- Get 1 Ice cream
- Get A
- Get 1 tsp White flour
- Get 1 tbsp Water
Instructions to make Grilled Banana Spring Rolls:
- Peel the bananas, then cut lengthwise into fourths. Mix the A ingredients to make the flour-water mixture.
- Put the bananas on the spring roll wrappers, then roll up each side over the bananas. Use some of the flour-water mixture to seal the wrappers.
- Spread melted butter on top of the aluminum foil, then arrange the bananas from Step 2 on top.
- Use a brush to brush Step 3's melted butter onto the bananas, then grill until crispy.
- Once grilled, transfer to plates and sprinkle with cocoa powder. Serve with ice cream if you like.
- Grill one side on low for 3-4 minutes, flip over, and grill for 2-3 minutes, then on all sides for 4-5 minutes.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food grilled banana spring rolls recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!