Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, spicy cod and aubergine stew baccalà e melanzana piccante 🎄. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
It was supposed to be tilapia stew, but I substituted cod. Full of the spicy flavours of the middle east. Serve with rice, couscous or flat bread.
Spicy cod and aubergine stew Baccalà e melanzana piccante 🎄 is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Spicy cod and aubergine stew Baccalà e melanzana piccante 🎄 is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy cod and aubergine stew baccalà e melanzana piccante 🎄 using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy cod and aubergine stew Baccalà e melanzana piccante 🎄:
- Take 100 g cod fillets
- Make ready 1 aubergine washed and chopped
- Take Clove garlic chopped
- Take Peperoncino dried chilli
- Prepare Tin plum tomatoes
- Get 200 ml fish stock
- Make ready Glug of white wine
- Make ready Olive oil
- Get Fresh parsley to serve
- Get to taste Salt
Pour into cod and coat them with sauce. If the stew looks very soupy, let the liquid bubble away for a few more minutes. The qty of spice listed make it moderately hot - good for a taste explosion for someone not used to spices. One of the classic Korean stew dishes is this spicy fish stew, called maeuntang.
Instructions to make Spicy cod and aubergine stew Baccalà e melanzana piccante 🎄:
- Fry garlic gently in olive oil. After a min or two add aubergine cubes and cook for about 5 minutes. Add wine and let it evaporate
- Add tomatoes and break down with a spoon. Add chilli, stock and stir. Simmer on low for about 25-30 minutes
- Now add cod fillets. Give a little mix. Cover and cook on low for another 10 minutes. Turn off the heat and leave for 10 mins to finish cooking in the sauce. Serve with fresh parsley 😀
Cod fish (daegu, 대구), monkfish (agu, 아구), black rockfish (wooreok, 우럭) and yellow croaker (jogi, 조기) are some of the common If preferred, use fish fillets, but the head and bones are great for flavoring the stew. I dredged my cod into seasoned crushed tortilla chips and baked for fifteen minutes before adding the salsa. This was pretty good, but would have been a bit too bland for me with just the salsa. This is the easiest spicy cod! I bought a bottle of medium spicy salsa.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food spicy cod and aubergine stew baccalà e melanzana piccante 🎄 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!