Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken curry stew. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Curry Stew is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Curry Stew is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken curry stew using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry Stew:
- Take 404 g frozen chicken thigh fillets
- Get 900 g (whole Pack) freshly frozen mixed vegetables
- Get 500 g baby potatoes (8 whole potatoes), 1/2 of 1Kg
- Prepare 300 ml homemade Curry Paste or shop bought Curry Paste
Steps to make Chicken Curry Stew:
- Make a thick curry sauce without Lemons in etc. Deseed quite a few hot chillies (seeds in Chillies would make the curry paste extremely hot,unless you used 1,or a 1/2 of 1),peel Ginger,add plenty of Garlic cloves,turmeric,Cumin Seeds,mild Curry Powder etc. Need too fry off the Spices in Cooking Oil,mainly Olive Oil with some Vegetable Oil added and chopped onions are added afterwards,so 10 minutes of just shallow frying and then add cold water,bring too the boil and then simmer for 30 minutes.
- Once cold,put the Curry fluid in the Nutri Ninja Blender,a thick paste should be established
- Put 300ml of the Curry Paste in the Electric Slow Cooker
- Dilute the curry paste with cold water and then add the chicken and small diced mixed vegetables within the Electric Slow Cooker.
- Later,peel the baby potatoes,wash them under cold water and then add them too the hot spicy stew and let them gently cook for at least 3 hours,can have it on the high setting throughout.Could add roughly chopped onions when adding the potatoes.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken curry stew recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!