Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pan fried cod. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pan Fried Cod is one of the most well liked of recent viral meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Pan Fried Cod is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pan fried cod using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pan Fried Cod:
- Get 1 cod fillet (per person)
- Prepare 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Make ready 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper (add more or less depending on your preference)
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Cayenne chilli pepper (optional)
- Get 1 pinch salt
Step by Step to make Pan Fried Cod:
- First cost the fish in 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Next sprinkle with salt, pepper and chilli.
- Preheat a non-stick frying pan, with the 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Skin face down first lower the fish into the pan.
- Fry for about 5-8 minutes.
- Gently turn the fish onto the other side.
- Fry for about 2-3 minutes on high.
- Remove some of the oil from the pan if there's too much oil.
- Turn it over back to its skin and cooking for a further 5-8 minutes or until skin has become crispy.
- Let it rest a few minutes before serving.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pan fried cod recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading, I hope this site becomes “the place to be” when it comes to pan fried cod cooking. Go on get cooking!