Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, lemon-pepper chickpea fattoush. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lemon-Pepper Chickpea Fattoush is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Lemon-Pepper Chickpea Fattoush is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have lemon-pepper chickpea fattoush using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon-Pepper Chickpea Fattoush:
- Take 1 pita, torn I to pieces
- Get 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Prepare 1/3 C. Olive oil
- Get 1/2 tsp. Lemon-pepper
- Get 1/4 tsp. Salt
- Take 2 Romain hearts, chopped
- Take 1/2 can chickpeas
- Prepare 1 tomato, chopped
- Make ready 1/2 cucumber, peeled, cut in half horizontally and chopped
Steps to make Lemon-Pepper Chickpea Fattoush:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix lemon juice, olive oil, salt and lemon-pepper in small bowl.
- Place torn pita pieces on a cookie sheet in even layer. Drizzle with 3 Tbsp. of the dressing. Toss to coat. Place in oven until browned and crisp. About 5 minutes.
- Place chickpeas, tomato and cucumber in remaining dressing.
- Arrange chopped salad on 2 plates and top with chickpeas, tomato and cucumber dressing mixture evenly.
- Sprinkle toasted pita pieces between dishes and toss to coat.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food lemon-pepper chickpea fattoush recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!