Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, maitake mushroom & hijiki seaweed. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Nutritious Cooking is a Must for Families
When it comes to cooking wholesome meals for the own families, there is definitely some degree of dissention among the ranks. The good news is that there are recipes that are very healthy but the nutritious temperament of these recipes is significantly concealed. What they don’t know in these instances truly should not attract harm their manner (out allergies, which should never be ignored).
Nutritious cooking is often difficult because many folks do not wish to spend time preparing and planning meals our families will not eat. At precisely the exact same timewe need our families to be healthy so we feel pressured to master new and improved ways of cooking healthy foods to our family to enjoy (and unfortunately in some circumstances scorn).
Cooking healthy isn’t an overnight shift; it is a lifestyle change which should be implemented one step at the same time. You don’t have to go to your kitchen and through every little thing that you deem’unhealthy' simply work to never buy more of these items once they will have been used. Make wiser decisions when purchasing carbs for food prep and also you may discover that you have made an incredibly important stage in the process of incorporating healthy eating and cooking customs in your house.
It’s those tiny steps you take towards your aim of cooking well balanced meals for your family that may matter far greater than any leap. Before you know it that you will discover that you have more energy and a better understanding of overall health than you’d have envisioned before changing up your cooking habits. If that isn’t enough to encourage you nevertheless, you could always check out the excuse to shop for new clothes when you lose a size or 2.
Ok Next Make Maitake Mushroom & Hijiki Seaweed
Maitake Mushroom & Hijiki Seaweed is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Maitake Mushroom & Hijiki Seaweed is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic. }
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook maitake mushroom & hijiki seaweed using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Maitake Mushroom & Hijiki Seaweed:
- Get 200 grams Maitake mushrooms
- Get 1/2 tbsp Hijiki seaweed (dried)
- Take 100 grams Thinly sliced pork belly
- Prepare 1/2 Onion
- Prepare 100 ml Dashi stock
- Make ready 1 tsp Sugar
- Get 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- Take 2 tbsp Mirin
Instructions to make Maitake Mushroom & Hijiki Seaweed:
- Remove the stem from the maitake mushrooms and shred. Reconstitute the hijiki in water and then drain. Cut the pork into 2-3 cm wide pieces. Thinly slice the onion into 2-3 mm slices.
- Place the pork into a Teflon nonstick pan and cook over high heat. When the surface has whitened, add the onion and sauté. Once the onions have become tender and slightly colored, add the hijiki seaweed and maitake mushrooms. Stir together while cooking.
- Add the dashi, sugar, soy sauce, and mirin into Step 2 and let it simmer while still on high heat. When the liquid has simmered down, continue cooking it while stirring and being careful not to let it burn. Once the liquid has evaporated, it's done.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food maitake mushroom & hijiki seaweed recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!