Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, healthy chickpea chaat. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Chickpea Chaat is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Healthy Chickpea Chaat is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have healthy chickpea chaat using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Chickpea Chaat:
- Take 1 bowl white chickpea
- Take 1 onion
- Prepare 1 Tomato
- Get 1 Boiled potato
- Prepare 1 Green chilli
- Take 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- Prepare 1 lemon
- Take To taste salt
- Get 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- Make ready 1/4 tsp chaat masala
- Take 3 bowls water for boiling chickpea
Steps to make Healthy Chickpea Chaat:
- Soak chickpea in water for 4 hours and then pressure cook till 5 minutes after the first whistle. Switch off the flame and let pressure release automatically.
- Peel, Wash and chop potato, tomato, onion, green chilli.
- Place white chickpea in a serving bowl. Add chopped vegetables. Squeeze a lemon and sprinkle chaat masala, salt and black pepper powder. Mix.
- Serve garnished with chopped coriander leaves.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food healthy chickpea chaat recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!