Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, banana bread - vegan and gf. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banana Bread - vegan and GF is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Banana Bread - vegan and GF is something which I have loved my entire life.
I love my vegan banana breads, and have quite a few variations in the recipe collection, like this Blueberry Banana Oat Bread, Buckwheat Banana Bread, and Carrot Banana Bread. All have been adapted from this very recipe which is straightforward and incredibly simple, using ingredients you. Howdy :~) Here's the recipe that we teased you with a few weeks ago.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have banana bread - vegan and gf using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Bread - vegan and GF:
- Take 2 cups buckwheat flour
- Make ready 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp ground ginger
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp ground cloves
- Get 3 tsp baking powder
- Prepare Pinch sea salt
- Take 1 tsp lemon juice
- Prepare 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Make ready 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Take 1 cup water
- Take 4 ripe bananas - mash 3 and slice 1
- Take A few dates, chopped
- Take 1 handful walnuts, roughly chopped - optional
We love it toasted with peanut butter. This easy vegan banana bread is the best ever! It's moist on the inside, crispy on the outside, and simply fabulous served warm from the oven and spread with vegan butter. What's that AMAZING aroma wafting through the house?
Instructions to make Banana Bread - vegan and GF:
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, spices and salt.
- Add the lemon juice, water, coconut oil and maple syrup. Mix well.
- Add the mashed bananas. Mix well.
- Stir in the dates and the walnuts if using.
- Put into a loaf tin - lined if it’s not a silicone one. Put the banana slices on top as decoration.
- Bake for about 50 mins - until golden. It’s ready if you put a skewer in and it comes out clean. Enjoy 😋
Cinnamon and banana and caramelized sugar all mixed in with the. Over the years, I've tested oodles of vegan banana bread recipes and never settled on one that I thought was "it". Hey Vanessa, I've tried this load with Bob's GF mix and mine didn't turn out too! This version swaps out the butter for oil and the egg for a flax egg. Once baked, you can barely tell the difference from regular banana bread!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food banana bread - vegan and gf recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!