Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, purple sweet potato sponge cake. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Purple Sweet Potatoes (Purple Yam) with brownish purple skin. UBE (PURPLE YAM) I haven't seen ube roots in person, which is also known as a purple Which purple sweet potato to use for this chiffon cake? So, to make the long story short, use the purple sweet potatoes that.
Purple Sweet Potato Sponge Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Purple Sweet Potato Sponge Cake is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have purple sweet potato sponge cake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Purple Sweet Potato Sponge Cake:
- Prepare 4 eggs
- Get 200 gram caster sugar
- Make ready 200 gram plain flour
- Make ready 1/2 vanilla powder
- Prepare 1/2 baking powder
- Get 1 teaspoon baking mix (ovalett)
- Take 2 tablespoon milk powder (can use condense milk 3 tsb)
- Prepare 150 ml coconut milk
- Prepare 300 gram purpel sweet potatoe
- Take Butter (for baking pan)
These purple sweet potato pancakes are a little chewy and crisp on the outside after pan-fried. Just perfect as an afternoon snack or for breakfast. This version of purple sweet potato pancakes or glutinous rice cake are quite similar to my recipe of Chinese pumpkin pancakes that I have shared. Okinawan Sweet Potato Sweet Potato Rice Steamed Sweet Potato Purple Sweet Potatoes Filipino Desserts Asian Desserts Sweet Desserts Filipino Food Ube Chiffon Cake is one of my favorites.
Instructions to make Purple Sweet Potato Sponge Cake:
- Blend the boiled sweet potatoes, then add the coconut milk and milk until smooth.
- Mixer the eeg and caster sugar at high speed until the dough is completely stiff and white.
- Put vanilla, baking powder, baking mix, then mixer again. After that, input the mashed sweet potato into the mixture and the mixer again until smooth, after all mixed with flour and coconut milk, reduce the mixer speed to the lowest and all ingredients are evenly mixed.
- Brush the pan with butter and a little flour, then add the batter mixture Put the pan into the oven, wait until it cooks and changes color Remove the pan from, and sponge ready to be served. Ideal for morning tea or afternoon tea.
I just love the deep purple color. I have been wanting to bake an Ube Chiffon Cake for a while now but. Purple sweet potato always wins my heart by its elegant color and simplifies for cooking. If you love the bright purple color the same as me, try The recipe today is a Chinese steamed bun with mashed purple sweet potatoes. Purple sweet potatoes (Ipomoea batatas Lam) are a direct relative of the well-known orange sweet potato and come from the same family.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food purple sweet potato sponge cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!