Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, cappuccino mousse served with chocolate cone and cookie crumbs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cappuccino Mousse served with Chocolate cone and cookie crumbs is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Cappuccino Mousse served with Chocolate cone and cookie crumbs is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook cappuccino mousse served with chocolate cone and cookie crumbs using 14 ingredients and 27 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cappuccino Mousse served with Chocolate cone and cookie crumbs:
- Take 1/2 cup Icing Sugar
- Get 3 tablespoon melted Butter(unsalted)
- Take 1/3 cup All-purpose flour
- Prepare 2 Egg whites
- Take 1/4 cup dark Chocolate pieces
- Prepare 1 pinch Salt
- Take For Cappuccino mousse
- Prepare 1/2 cup heavy whipping Cream
- Get 1 sachet Cappuccino mix(ready-made)
- Prepare For serving
- Make ready 1 cup Chocolate cookie crumbs
- Make ready as needed mint leaves
- Take handful dry Cranberries
- Get 2 tsp Icing sugar to dust
Instructions to make Cappuccino Mousse served with Chocolate cone and cookie crumbs:
- To make cappuccino mousse, take 1/2 cup of chilled heavy whipping cream in a mixing bowl.
- Add in 1 sachet of cappuccino mix to the cream. I used nescafe brand. Alternately you can use 1 teaspoon of instant coffee also.
- With an electric hand mixer, whip to make a thick whipping cream. You should whip until stiff pick forms.
- Your mousse is ready. Keep in the refrigerator.
- For the chocolate cone first make the batter. For that take a big mixing bowl and add in 1/2 cup of icing sugar, 1/3rd cup of maida or all-purpose flour and a pinch of salt.
- With a fork or whisk mix together.
- Separate egg whites from 2 eggs and beat lightly.
- Add in the beaten egg whites to the flour mixture.
- Whisk again and also add in 3 tablespoon of melted butter.
- Whisk well to incorporate all the ingredients nicely.
- Cut some dark chocolates into small pieces to make 1/4th cup. You can use chocolate chips also.
- Melt the chocolate pieces in the microwave or in double broiler method.
- Let the chocolate cools a little bit, then pour it to the prepared batter.
- Mix everything well to make a thick and sticky batter.
- Take some cone moulds.
- Take a heavy bottomed small non-stick pan.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of the batter and spread like a thin pan cake.
- Switch on the stove and cook the pan cake in medium low heat until it becomes firm. It will take about 2 minutes. Note that pour the batter when the pan is cold.
- Flip the pancake and cook for 1 more minute.
- Transfer it to a kitchen towel. Switch off the flame.
- Now the most tricky part arrives. Take the cone mould and start wrapping around the mould quickly to make the chocolate cone. Be careful, use a kitchen towel or tissue paper to handle as the pancake will be very hot. But you have to make the cone when the pancake is hot. Otherwise, you can't wrap it around the mould. It is just like we are making papad cones. If the pancake cools down it will be crispy and will break easily.
- Carefully take out the mould after sometime.
- You have to finish making one and then start making the next cone following the same step. The pan should be cool enough when you pour the batter. Otherwise the pancakes will not be nicely done.
- Let the cones cool down completely before serving.
- Sprinkle some icing sugar to the cold cones.
- Take out mousse from the refrigerator, spoon 2-3 tablespoon of chilled cappuccino mousse to the cones.
- Take a white serving dish, place a mousse filled chocolate cone to the dish, garnish with some more mousse, cookie crumbs, mint leaves and dry cranberries. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cappuccino mousse served with chocolate cone and cookie crumbs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this webpage in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading, I hope this page becomes “the place to be” when it comes to cappuccino mousse served with chocolate cone and cookie crumbs cooking. Go on get cooking!