Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, tajikistan cabbage pie. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tajikistan Cabbage Pie is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Tajikistan Cabbage Pie is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook tajikistan cabbage pie using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tajikistan Cabbage Pie:
- Make ready 100 g butter
- Prepare 1 cup yogurt
- Prepare 300 g flour
- Prepare 1.5 teaspoon baking powder
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon salt
- Take Pepper
- Get 400 g shredded cabbage
- Get 1 onion
- Make ready 2 pasley
- Make ready 20 g butter
- Take 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Take Pepper
- Get 1 egg
Instructions to make Tajikistan Cabbage Pie:
- Melt butter and combine yogurt with butter and mix well
- Add flour, baking powder, salt and pepper. Knead well.
- Make small ball and bigger ball. Rap the film and keep for 15 minutes
- Shred cabbages, onion and pasley.
- Fry onion with butter till brown a little
- Add cabbage and fry well. Season with salt and pepper then put pasley.
- Spread the bigger dough and make square and put fried cabbage.
- Spread the smaller dough and cover on the cabbage fry. Fold the edges.
- Push and close the edges with fork.
- Spread egg and make holes with fork.
- Bake in 180° preheated oven for 30 minutes.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food tajikistan cabbage pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!