Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, shrimp and tilapia alfredo. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tilapia fillets are baked then topped with alfredo sauce, sauteed red peppers and garlic cooked shrimp. I'm not very good at copycatting recipes, but we had This was soooo good. I used cocktail shrimp and mixed them and the bell peppers into the alfredo sauce before spooning it over the tilapia.
Shrimp and Tilapia Alfredo is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Shrimp and Tilapia Alfredo is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook shrimp and tilapia alfredo using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp and Tilapia Alfredo:
- Take angel hair pasta
- Prepare Alfredo sauce
- Take white deveined shrimp
- Prepare tilapia filets
- Make ready garlic powder
- Take Badia chopped onion seasoning
- Take Tony chachere's creole seasoning
- Make ready Red pepper flakes seasoning
- Prepare olive oil
- Prepare sea salt
The recipes can be found at www.allrecipe.com along with Steamed Broccoli. Never underestimate how fast shrimp can cook. Depending on their size and the heat of your pan they could cook in literally One of the secrets to making an extra creamy alfredo sauce is the addition of an egg yolk. In order to incorporating that yolk without cooking it, you need to.
Instructions to make Shrimp and Tilapia Alfredo:
- Bring pot of water to a boil to cook the pasta and sprinkle in the salt. Once the water starts to boil add the pasta and cook the time stated on the box.
- Season the shrimp and tilapia with the garlic powder, onion seasoning, creole seasoning, and red pepper flakes.
- Heat up two skillets with olive oil (I used nonstick); put the shrimp in one skillet and the fish in the other.
- Make sure all the shrimp is pink and the tilapia is browned on both sides.
- At this time the pasta should be done, go ahead and drain it. Add some olive oil to it so it doesn't stick.
- Add the tilapia, shrimp, Alfredo sauce and mix well. Garnish with some parsley flakes and serve. Enjoy!!
Shrimp Alfredo is a practical weeknight meal masquerading as fancy restaurant fare. Grocery stores are in on it too, sending the message that you need a bottled sauce to make this dish a success at home. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. This easy shrimp alfredo is an impressive dish that's so easy to make! Penne pasta, shrimp, vegetables, and a creamy alfredo?
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food shrimp and tilapia alfredo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!