Hello everybody, this time we will provide you with packed with whole tomatoes! hot and comforting cabbage rolls recipes of dishes that are easy to know. We will share with you the recipes that you are looking for. I’ve made it many occasions and it is so delicious that you simply guys will like it.
Great recipe for Packed with Whole Tomatoes! Personal history: These are my late mother's cabbage rolls. The chunky tomato-packed broth tastes a bit like borscht.
Packed with Whole Tomatoes! Hot and Comforting Cabbage Rolls is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Packed with Whole Tomatoes! Hot and Comforting Cabbage Rolls is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have packed with whole tomatoes! hot and comforting cabbage rolls using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Packed with Whole Tomatoes! Hot and Comforting Cabbage Rolls:
- Get 10 leaves Cabbage・
- Prepare 300 grams Ground meat・
- Get 1/2 Onions・
- Make ready 1 Eggs・
- Prepare 4 slice Bacon・
- Prepare 1 Bouillon・
- Prepare 1 can Whole Tomatoes・
- Take 1 same amount as one can of tomatoes Water・
- Prepare 1 dash Natural salt and pepper・, Bay leaf・
Place the rolls, seam side down, on the leaves in the dish. Tomato Sauce Meanwhile, heat oil in large heavy pan. Stir in remaining ingredients and bring to boil. Add cabbage rolls, seam side down, with additional chicken stock if sauce does not cover them.
Steps to make Packed with Whole Tomatoes! Hot and Comforting Cabbage Rolls:
- Prepare the cabbage, and steam for about 5 minutes.
- Add the ground meat, roughly chopped onions, salt and pepper, and eggs to a bowl and mix together.
- Cut off the hard part of the cabbage stem.
- Divide the meat up into 4 equal portions and wrap it up in the steamed cabbage. Wrap with bacon, and secure with a toothpick.
- Add the same amount of water as the tomato can, and don't break the tomatoes. Add the bullion and bay leaf.
- Cover with a lid and boil for about 30 minutes.
- Serve onto plates and enjoy.
When the tomato sauce is ready, place the prepared cabbage rolls seam-side down in the pan. Go ahead and pack them tightly, and, if necessary, you can even stack one or two on top. Place whole cabbage head in water until it. and cool. Mix stewed tomatoes in blender, add mint leaves. Though the recipe is delicious, it can be a bit labor-intensive to roll the cabbage!
Above is cook packed with whole tomatoes! hot and comforting cabbage rolls, very easy to make. Do the cooking stages correctly, relax and use your coronary heart then your cooking will probably be delicious. There are numerous recipes which you can attempt from this web site, please discover what you need. In case you like this recipe please share it with your folks. Blissful cooking.