Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, smoked sausage, potato & cabbage miso soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Smoked Sausage, Potato & Cabbage Miso Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Smoked Sausage, Potato & Cabbage Miso Soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have smoked sausage, potato & cabbage miso soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked Sausage, Potato & Cabbage Miso Soup:
- Make ready 2 cups Soup Stock of your choice *Today I used Unsalted Chicken Stock
- Make ready 1-2 Potatoes
- Make ready 1-2 Smoked Sausages *e.g. Kransky Sausages, about 150g
- Prepare 2 Cabbage Leaves
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons Miso *Today I used 1 heaped tablespoon of White Miso
- Take 1 Spring Onion *finely chopped
Instructions to make Smoked Sausage, Potato & Cabbage Miso Soup:
- Cut Potatoes, Sausages and Cabbage Leaves into bite-size pieces.
- Place the soup stock of your choice and the ingredients in a saucepan, and cook over medium heat until soft.
- Season with Miso. - *Note: The important point to remember is that you should remove the soup from the heat before it starts to boil after adding Miso. If you boil the soup for too long, the wonderful aroma of Miso will be lost.
- Sprinkle with finely chopped Spring Onions and enjoy.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food smoked sausage, potato & cabbage miso soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!