Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, parmesan garlic butter chicken pasta bake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Parmesan Garlic Butter Chicken Pasta Bake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Parmesan Garlic Butter Chicken Pasta Bake is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook parmesan garlic butter chicken pasta bake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Parmesan Garlic Butter Chicken Pasta Bake:
- Take 1 cup diced chicken breast
- Get 1 cup diced green bell peppers
- Make ready 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Take 1 box cooked pasta of choice
- Take 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- Make ready 1/2 table spoon of crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- Take 1/2 stick butter of choice
Steps to make Parmesan Garlic Butter Chicken Pasta Bake:
- Boil pasta until cooked, drain in cold water and set aside.
- Pre-Heat oven to 350
- Melt a little butter on pan, add a little bit of salt and black pepper while cooking the diced chicken until finished. Add a little olive oil and add diced green bell peppers with chicken and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- In a large pot, melt the butter on low heat and once butter is melted, add in the cooked pasta, cooked chicken, bell peppers, garlic salt and parmesan cheese. Mix ingredients and place into baking dish.
- When oven is ready, cover the dish and bake on 350 for 10-15 minutes and serve!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food parmesan garlic butter chicken pasta bake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!