Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, slow-cooked three cheese broccoli soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Slow-cooked Three Cheese Broccoli Soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Slow-cooked Three Cheese Broccoli Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook slow-cooked three cheese broccoli soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow-cooked Three Cheese Broccoli Soup:
- Get butter or margarine
- Get onion, chopped, 1 cup
- Take all-purpose flour
- Prepare evaporated milk
- Take chicken broth (4 cups)
- Take frozen baby broccoli florets, thawed
- Get freshly ground pepper
- Take salt
- Get pepper jack cheese w/ jalapeño peppers, cut into cubes
- Make ready shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
- Make ready shredded parmesan cheese (4oz)
Steps to make Slow-cooked Three Cheese Broccoli Soup:
- Spray 4-qt slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In 1/2-inch skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Cook onion in butter 4 min.,stirring occasionally until tender. Stir in flour. Cook 1 min,stirring constantly. Gradually stir in evaporated milk until smooth.
- Pour mixture into slow slow cooker. Stir in broth, broccoli, pepper & salt.
- Cover and cook on Low for 4 hours (I did mine on high for 2)
- Added cheese cubes and stir until melted. Add cheddar and parmesan cheese. Stir until melted. Sprinkle additional servings with more cheddar if desired.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food slow-cooked three cheese broccoli soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!