Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, tuna alfredo bow tie pasta 🍝. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tuna Alfredo Bow Tie Pasta 🍝 is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Tuna Alfredo Bow Tie Pasta 🍝 is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have tuna alfredo bow tie pasta 🍝 using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Alfredo Bow Tie Pasta 🍝:
- Prepare bow tie pasta (farfalle)
- Make ready Salt for boiling water
- Prepare Alfredo pasta sauce
- Make ready chunk light tuna in water, drained
- Take black pepper
- Prepare Goya adobo
- Make ready Parsley flakes
Instructions to make Tuna Alfredo Bow Tie Pasta 🍝:
- In a large pot bring water to a boil, add salt to water…..
- Add in your bow tie pasta and cook until al dente, drain, then add back to pot……
- Add to cooked pasta your Alfredo pasta sauce, drained tuna, black pepper and adobo, mix well on low heat, then serve and enjoy 😉! Garnish each serving with parsley flakes……Sauce will thicken upon standing……!!! 😉😋
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food tuna alfredo bow tie pasta 🍝 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!