Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken katsu with curry sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
In this easy recipe, we will teach you how to prepare Chicken Katsu (fried and breaded cutlet) in two different styles: Curry Chicken Katsu and Chicken. Our katsu and curry sauce both freeze well. Freeze the katsu between sheets of baking parchment to stop it sticking, then fry from frozen.
Chicken Katsu With Curry Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Katsu With Curry Sauce is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken katsu with curry sauce using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Katsu With Curry Sauce:
- Make ready For The Curry Sauce:
- Prepare 3 tablespoon curry powder
- Get 1 large onions, sliced
- Prepare 1 carrot, cubed
- Take 1 large potatoes, cubes
- Take 1 cup bean
- Make ready 4 tablespoons flour
- Get 1 tablespoon ketchup
- Take 1-2 tablespoon vegan worcestershire sauce or soy sauce
- Make ready 4 cups water
- Take to taste Salt and papper
- Make ready For the Chicken :
- Make ready 3 serving chicken breasts fillet
- Get 2-3 cups Pablo breadcrumbs
- Take 1 cup flour
- Prepare 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- Take to taste Salt and pepper
- Get Oil to fry
Slice the chicken into lengths and plate up next to the rice. Add salad, or wok-fried greens to the plate alongside, then drench in curry sauce. Top tip for making Wagamama chicken katsu curry. Season the chicken breasts with salt.
Steps to make Chicken Katsu With Curry Sauce:
- Season your chicken breast fillets with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- In a plate place your bread crumbs, on a separate plate place the flour and, on another plate, place the beaten eggs. - Dip both sides of the chicken breast fillets on to the flour, then on to the beaten egg then on to the bread crumbs.
- Heat enough oil for shallow frying in a pan, once it reached 180C carefully lower the chicken katsu and cook in medium low heat until golden and crispy. This will take around 6-8 minutes on each side depending on the thickness of the breast fillets. Remove from pan then set it aside to cool and crisp down.
- In a pot heat oil in medium heat then sauté onions until its soft. - Add the carrots and potatoes then continue to sauté for 2 minutes.
- Pour water into the pot, bring it to a boil, Simmer for about 15 minutes or until vegetables are soft. - Add curry powder, flour, and mix well, then turn heat to low, let it simmer for 10 minutes until curry sauce is thick. Turn heat off.
- Cut chicken breast into sections, place in the side of plate and topped with curry sauce. Serve while hot.
A chicken katsu curry is a Japanese staple and mine features a perfectly fried crispy chicken breast and a fab homemade curry sauce. Chicken Katsu curry is considered to be a national dish in Japan, it features a crisp fried chicken cutlet and a wonderful curry sauce. When I make curry at home, Mr. JOC always prefers adding katsu on top. He just loves the crunchy texture of katsu mixed with the flavorful curry sauce You can literally make your protein choice with different options!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken katsu with curry sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!