Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, sauteed collards with tomatillos. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sauteed Collards with tomatillos is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Sauteed Collards with tomatillos is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sauteed collards with tomatillos using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sauteed Collards with tomatillos:
- Make ready collards washed
- Prepare tomatillos
- Make ready bacon drippins
- Get onion If desired
- Get Lawry's season to taste
- Make ready sugar
- Get of Sumner Savory
Steps to make Sauteed Collards with tomatillos:
- heat cast iron skillet on stove top with medium flame
- add bacon drippings onion and sliced collards (I cut in 1/2 inch strips) cook until withering and slightly tender add sliced tomatillos and 1/4 cup of water cover and simmer 10 mins until done
- stir in sugar and Sumner Savory
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sauteed collards with tomatillos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!